Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Building platforms.


First thing a writer must do, I have found, is build a platform. I am learning what this means. This is not traditional carpentry. This is learning the ropes of the E-World. I feel like I've been dragged kicking and screaming, led to the top of the bungie jumping tower and told to jump. Wait a second, I'm not attached to a bungie.
This is my painting of Fairplay. It is a place mentioned in my novel. The cartoon show "South Park" takes place near here. To get to "Miner's Pass" you could take this road to get to the San Juan Mountains.


1 comment:

  1. These are the Sangre De Christo Mountains, just north of The Great Sand Dunes. If you head southwest of there near Telluride, in the San Juan Mountains, this is where you would find Miner's Pass. I love to say, "Sangre De Christo."

    ReplyDelete